Nano Brow In-Person Class Workshop:
Please read carefully before committing.
This class is limited to 3 SEATS ONLY per class date, and up to two instructors. Nano Brows are extremely challenging to learn and we want to provide personal close attention to each student. We understand that you are investing in yourself and we want to respect that by keeping our class size this small because we understand that what we teach is not easy.
Nano Brows are clearly the best PMU brow service on the market in comparison to everything else out there. The reason you're interested to learn this technique and master it is that it is the healthiest method for the client's skin and because it lasts longer than both Microblading and ombre brows. The most alluring thing about Nanobrows or machine hair strokes is how realistic they can look, with this skill you can apply machine hair strokes on any client and have great healed results and an impressive pattern.
You might be wondering if nano brows are the best service on the market, why aren't they as available or offered as Microblading or powder brows? Well, the truth is learning nano brows is one of the most challenging journeys a PMU artist can take. The journey of learning nano brows is a long one, it will take MONTHS of practice and maybe a year of commitment before you start to draw the brows like the ones you admire by nano artists on IG.
Any instructor teaching Nano brows will tell you nano brows are not easy at all, it doesn't matter if you've been a PMU artist for years or you've been tattooing or have no skill at all. When you enter the journey of learning Nanobrows it truly is an equalizer, meaning that all levels of artists will have to start from the same level of practice and work their way up the nano-skill ladder.
With this being said, please don't think that when you purchase this expensive workshop that it will buy you a new pair of hands haha, you can't purchase skill. In this workshop, I will put you on a guided journey and show you all my tips and tricks and give you my support but YOU will have to do the work. I designed this workshop as a journey rather than a few-day course. Please read on to see the way this Course is designed.
Phase 1: After purchasing the NanoBrow workshop
A Nano brow starter kit will be shipped out to your address, to view the kit, click on all kits/ nano kit
- You will be enrolled in the online basic Nano brow course
- You will receive a call/email from Shay to talk about your goals
- You will book your flight and stay ( details at the end)
Phase 2: Online practice
- You MUST FINISH AND PASS our nano online course
- If you do not pass the nano course before arrival you will forfeit your seat so please allow yourself at least 1 month of practice before booking, Ideal practice time frame is 2 - 3 months of practice for 3 days a week min.
- You will ask questions and communicate with us when you need help.
- You will start thinking about your business plan and make sure you have the legal capacity to perform this body art service
Phase 3: The Three-day workshop
- During this phase we will meet in a small 3 STUDENT WORKSHOP, I will not train more than three students at once.
- YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN MODEL OR PRACTICE ON MANNEQUIN HEAD. Let us know if you want us to find you a model but this is not guaranteed
- Bring ALL of your practice pads and tools you will be working with when you go back home. Bring your ipad if you have one.
- Bring your valid BBP Certificate or card
- Show up rested and ready to absorb information
- Light food is provided all three days.
Don't be late, being late will cause everyone else to be late and miss out on the information.
DAY 1: 12:00-6:00 Patterns
- Introduce yourself
- Paper pattern practice, classic pattern, upward pattern, and downward pattern (you must already be at a decent level before arriving)
- 2:00-3:00 Brunch
- 3:00 - 6:00 Machine pattern practice, we will practice with different needles
DAY 2: 12:00 - 6:00 Shading/ practice / Demo
- 12:00 - 2:00 : Review what we learned yesterday and hit the main struggle technique points, We will cover shading
- 2:00 - 3:00 : Brunch break
- 3:00 - 6:00 Model demo - please bring a note book and charged phone
DAY 3: 10:30 - 7:00 Theory/ Exam / Overview
- 10:30 - 12:00: We will cover Color theory, different ink lines, business set up, tray set up and mapping set up and tools, Q & A, picture examples of models.
- 12:00 - 1:00: Breakfast/brunch
- 1:00 - 5:00: Your Model Exam
- 5:00 - 6:00: Certification, overview, questions, feedback, and conclusions.
Phase 4: Practice for months after
- You have support for the next 6months from me and the staff at beauty Inkstitute with your models
- Ask questions, send us pictures and keep sending in your practice
- Even after doing the online course and the workshop, you will not feel sufficient, no one does, its hard! But I promise, If you take what you learned in the workshop and the online course and go back to your state and practice for a few more months, you will be sufficient, there is no doubt about it.
CERTIFICATION IS SOMETIMES ISSUED AFTER PHASE 4. NOT EVERYONE WILL BE CERTIFIED AFTER PHASE 3. MUST SHOW PERFORMANCE LEVEL BEFORE CERTIFICATION
The reason I am being really transparent about this workshop is that some artists think that it will be just as easy as some other things they have learned, nano brows is the most creative and challenging technique and it should be treated as so. Please don't take a course that will cover any topic in a combination with nano brows because nano brows alone are like a whole encyclopedia of an art form itself and if this is the technique you really want to be good at then this class focuses on just that.
Ok, now that we covered all the important details about the class structure, let's talk about your stay, your travel, and the work environment. We are located in a beauty community building in the heart of downtown Dearborn. We operate out of two studios, a classroom studio and a tattoo shop bigger studio. The tattoo/PMU studio we own is called M33 Ink and you will be doing the floor work inside this licensed facility and the classwork inside the classroom. Inside the classroom, we have coffee and water (essentials) and there is a 4 stall bathroom down the hall. The building we are inside is called COSMO Studios and it's really maintained and beautiful, there are three parking lots in the back, parking is free.
Our studios are located 2 minutes away from the Hampton inn in downtown Dearborn, you can walk from the hotel to our facility. There is another hotel called comfort inn down the street on Michigan Ave, and it's a 7 min drive or a 14 minute walk. Both hotels are located 15 minutes away from the biggest airport in Michigan called DTW airport.
The area we are in is extremely safe and very fun, there are so many restaurants to try and it's very busy and safe. The address is 22022 Michigan Ave. Dearborn Michigan suite #33. (Google 3D map it to take a look, it's really cute)
In conclusion, If you are ready to go on your Nano Brow journey and are looking for a personal small classroom setting then this is the only workshop designed to offer you a transparent guided journey experience. But, if you don't put in the work, you will be disappointed because remember, you are buying guidance, not new hands.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call or text 313-414-6141 and we will get back with you asap.
There are no classes in November December and January due to the weather and the holiday season.